Nomination in MISAA Election as a contestant - Letter Format
The Honorable President
Mary Immaculate School Alumni Association.
Sub: Prayer for nomination in MISAA Election as a contestant.
The undersigned is desirous to contest M.I.S.A.A elections to be held on 22nd December 2018 at M.I.S. I want to state that I have read and understood the terms, conditions and parameters to contest the said ELECTION, as written in the bottom of this application. I also declare that, to the best of my knowledge, I conform to the General rules and regulations of M.I.S.A.A and also the specific pre – requisites to contest elections. I also understand that upon closure of nominations on the 18th December, my nomination would be scrutinized and approved only if it is found to conform with election rules. Else my nomination would be null and void. I am attaching a recent colour photograph with this letter.
Thanks & Regards.
FATHER’S NAME –
FULL ADDRESS –
CONTACT MOBILE ( TWO NUMBERS ) –
THE ELECTION RULES :
1) Contestant Should Be A Member For At Least 5 Years Prior.
2) The contestant should be 25 years and above.
3) Renewals and any other dues to be cleared upto date as on December 2018.
4) If An Existing Office Bearer Want To Contest Again, He or She Will Have To Have Minimum 50% Attendance In Official M.I.S.A.A Meetings Held Round The Past Year.
5) M.I.S Teachers Who Wishes To Contest Elections Can Do So, But The Capping Of Such Teachers Becoming Office Bearers Is Fixed At A Maximum Of 3 Persons. If More Than 3 Teachers Are Found To Have Contested, The Top 3 Vote Getters Amongst Them, Would Qualify To Become Office Bearers In The New Committee, Even If They Have Otherwise Featured In The Overall Top 14 Winners.